At Gulf Coast Eye Institute, we believe that great eye care and vision correction should be within financial reach for everyone. For this reason, we offer a number of payment options so you can choose a payment method based on your individual needs.
- Flexible Monthly Payment Plan – We accept both CareCredit® and ALPHAEON®. See more details below.
- Cash or Check – For many procedures, we offer discounts to patients paying in full at the time of the procedure.
- Credit Card – We accept all major credit cards; some patients even choose to pay in full on a credit card to earn bonus reward points.
- Company Flex Plan – Many companies offer a medical spending account to help you pay for medical expenses tax-free. Discuss this option further with your employer to see if this is the best option for your needs.
- Health Saving Account – Individuals with high deductible health plans may contribute to a health savings account through their employer. Just as with flex plans, you may want to discuss this option with your employer.
- Insurance Coverage – We accept Medicare and many insurance and vision plans. Contact us to determine if your insurance can help provide coverage for your procedure.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 844-485-3202 and we’ll help you determine the best payment option.
LASIK Financing: Easy Payment Plans for Upgraded Vision
At Gulf Coast Eye Institute, you can finance your LASIK or LifeStyle Lens procedure by using one of our preferred vendors. While we cannot mitigate or guarantee approval, we are more than happy to help you with the application process during your consultation.
If you’re looking for an easy way to pay for your LASIK surgery or LifeStyle Lenses, consider ALPHAEON. Paying in installments allows you to achieve the vision you want at a rate that’s affordable for you. With a card from ALPHAEON you can defer interest payments if your total payment is completed in full within 6 or 12 months depending on the plan you choose. We are happy to help you weigh your options.
Paying for better vision has never been easier. CareCredit works like a traditional credit card, but offers no interest on purchases over $200 when minimum monthly payments are met (restrictions will apply; we can discuss this in more detail). Additionally, they offer longer financing periods with reduced APR on purchases over $2,500. We can help you determine what payment option would work best for your budget.