Gulf Coast Eye Institute is committed to using the most current laser technology available to help patients achieve their best vision.
Bausch and Lomb Victus Femtosecond Laser
Benefits of the Victus Laser include:
- Versatility – Cataract and corneal (LASIK flap) procedure capabilities, meaning your surgeon has vast experience on the laser since it is used in all laser procedures
- Real-time, high-contrast display of your eye
- Enhanced patient comfort
- Minimized procedure time and enhanced surgeon control
Technolas Zyoptix Laser
Used in the second step of the LASIK procedure, the Technolas Zyoptix excimer laser is used to reshape the cornea. This reshaping allows light to focus on the retina correctly, providing clearer vision.
Benefits of the Zyoptix Laser include:
- Improved Night Vision: in clinical studies, Zyoptix® patients had better night driving vision than patients who had conventional LASIK
- In-depth Diagnostics: The system offers an additional screening process to ensure a customized procedure and superior outcome.
The Victus Femtosecond laser is used in our LASIK and Laser Cataracts procedure. The Technolas Zyoptix Laser is used in our LASIK procedure.
The Gulf Coast Eye Institute surgical team has the opportunity to choose from a variety of laser platforms today. They selected the Bausch and Lomb platforms because of the impressive and unprecedented results being achieved on behalf of patients today.